How do I learn organic chemistry??
- Practice is the key , do them again and again.
- Dont cram them, try to understand what is happening and how
- Dont lose your patience. Once it may look like taking lot of time to remeber them but with regular practice, you will do it l
Should I retake organic chemistry??
Should I retake Organic Chemistry 1? Yes, you must retake Ochem 1 for 2 reasons: Med schools require a grade of C or better in a pre-reqs class in order for it to fulfill med school admission requirements. It doesn’t matter who the professor is next semester. A grade of D says you lack fundamental understanding of the material.
Where can I find organic chemistry courses online??
- Important Facts About Online Organic Chemistry Courses
- Oregon State University Extended Campus. Oregon State University's Extended Campus offers a two-course organic chemistry sequence online in conjunction with its Department of Chemistry.
- North Carolina State University. ...
- University of California Berkeley Extension. ...
- More School Options
Can I pass organic chemistry??
To pass organic chemistry, focus on understanding the basic principles behind the most common reactions, since most reactions follow one of just a few patterns. Additionally, see if you can get a molecular model set, or find an online molecule modeling program, then use it to help you visualize and solve problems.