What are the best online high school schools??
- Indiana University High School (Bloomington, Indiana)
- Northstar Academy (Southaven, MS)
- Laurel Springs School (West Chester, PA)
- Penn Foster High School (Scranton, PA)
- Forest Trail Academy (Wellington, FL)
- Sevenstar Academy (Cincinnati, OH)
- Christian Educators Academy (Cape Canaveral, FL)
- James Madison High School (Norcross, GA)
Are charter schools truly public schools??
Differences between Charter and Public Schools
- Admission. Admission to charter and public schools is mostly similar in that all children can go. ...
- Funding. Charter and public schools are both funded by the government. ...
- Flexibility. The difference between charter schools and public schools in terms of flexibility is, charter schools are run by a private board and public schools are run by the state ...
Do charter school teachers have to be certified??
Teachers in campus and open-enrollment charter schools do not need to be certified, although bilingual/English language learner teachers and special education teachers must have proper certification. Yes. Additionally, rules governing licensing or certification of administrative and supervisory personnel do not apply to charter schools.
Are public schools free??
With the exception of the UK model, public schools are a result of the concept that a government has some responsibility for the education of its citizens. In consequence, most public schools are free to attend, or charge only a small materials fee.