How do you verify a nurse practitioner license??
Submit a written license verification request to the state board of nursing. In your request, state the nurse practitioner's name and/or license number. Indicate that you seek to verify license status. Include the mailing address you want the verification sent to. Depending upon the state, there may be a fee to process a mailed request.
How do you get a RN license in New York??
To be licensed and registered as an RN in New York State, you must:
- be of good moral character;
- be at least eighteen years of age;
- graduate from a nursing education program acceptable to NYSED;
- complete New York State required infection control coursework and child abuse reporting coursework;
How do you verify a RN license??
License Verification. To check the most recent information available regarding an RN license or to view public documents regarding any actions taken, please check the inpidual's license status through the DCA License Search page.The license information provided through this search page is primary source data from the Board of Registered Nursing licensing system called BreEZe.
How do you get a copy of your nursing license??
Copying Nursing License
- verify your license online
- select "Click here to view license." This pulls up a copy similar to the paper copy the BON no longer issues, then
- print the result.