Is a charter school better than a public school??
Charter schools are not better than public schools but do have the enrollment flexibility to appear to do better. Charter schools are popular because they have better marketing than public schools. Charter schools have more options to serve the students they want. We need high quality, well financed public schools that serve all students. Bottom Line
What are the benefits for children of charter schools??
The Benefits of Charter Schools
- Diversity Among Students. Diversity is an important part of any child's upbringing and charter schools deliver this through everyday experiences.
- Higher Average Test Scores. ...
- Accountability. ...
- Specialized Learning. ...
What are the best charter schools??
- Pacific Collegiate Charter
- Basis Tucson
- IDEA Academy and College Preparatory
- Kipp Houston High School
- Animo Leadership High School
- Raleigh Charter High School
- Lennox Mathematics, Science, And Technology Academ
- Benjamin Franklin High School
- Preuss School
- Charter School of Wilmington
Do charter schools harm traditional public schools??
Do charter schools and school vouchers "hurt" public schools? Yes. Charter schools, vouchers, and other "choice" options redirect public money to privately operated education enterprises, which often operate for profit. That harms your public schools by siphoning off students, resources, and funding and reducing the ability of public schools to serve the full range of student needs and interests. (continued)