How to become a licensed mortgage broker??
How to Become a Mortgage Broker: 4 Steps to a Career in Home Loans.
- Step 1: Take the pre-licensure class. All mortgage loan brokers must be licensed. Aspiring brokers need to complete a pre-licensure program, a 20-hour ...
- Step 2: Pass the NMLS test.
- Step 3: Get to work.
- Step 4: Continue your education on mortgage lending.
How do you become a mortgage broker??
In order to become a mortgage broker, you need to have at least a high school diploma, or appropriate GED certification. If you have a college or university degree in economics, business or finance, this will surely give you a great start in brokering.
What are the requirements for a mortgage broker license??
Mortgage Broker Education Requirements. To meet the education requirements for a mortgage broker licence, you must; successfully complete the Mortgage Broker Education Program approved by the Superintendent, FSCO, and apply for the mortgage broker licence within three years of successfully completing the approved Mortgage Broker Education Program.
What is required to get a broker's license??
- Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to be issued a license.
- Residence: If you are not a California resident, see Out-of-State Applicants.
- Honesty: Applicants must be honest and truthful. ...