How long is massage therapy school in Florida??
A certificate program offered at Massage Therapy Schools in Florida may only take a few months to complete while degree programs may take 2 to 4 years for completion. Topics covered in these trainings include:
What colleges offer massage therapy programs??
Best Colleges for Massage Therapy Degree Programs
- Colorado School of Healing Arts -. Seeing that it teaches massage therapy exclusively, it isn't too surprising that the Colorado School of Healing Arts tops this list of best ...
- Nashua Community College +
- Universal College of Healing Arts +
- Tri-County Community College +
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine - New York +
What are the requirements for massage therapy in Florida??
The Florida Board of Massage Therapy requires students be at least 18 years of age and complete an approved massage therapy training program of at least 500 hours to become licensed.
How do you get a massage therapy license in Florida??
To apply for a Florida massage therapist license you must complete 500 hours of training at an approved massage therapy school in Florida and also Massage Therapist Training Requirements in Georgia ; Massage Therapist Training.