How do I become a functional medicine practitioner??
- There are more testosterone hormones than there should be. ...
- Increased levels of Luteinizing hormones that can over-stimulate ovulation functions, risking ovarian dysfunction.
- More prolactin hormones than the required amount. ...
- Low levels of sex hormone binding globulin. ...
What is a functional medicine certified health coach??
What does a health coach certification from The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA) mean? Your health coach certification through FMCA signifies that you have the skills and knowledge required to partner with clients and collaborate with practitioners as a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach (FMCHC).
What is functional medicine health coaching??
- Educate clients and help them understand their doctor’s plan of care
- Offer tools and accountability when clients implement new lifestyle changes
- Motivate clients using positive psychology techniques
- Guide clients through dietary changes, food plans, and physical activity protocols
- Lead clients through group coaching sessions on specific topics
What is a functional medicine coach??
Your Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach (FMCHC) provides a unique combination of wellness expertise, nurturing support, goal setting, and accountability to help you make and sustain real lifestyle changes—no matter how big, small, or difficult those changes are. FMCA health coaches are located all over the world.