The Lake Hamilton School District uses an online application process for all job postings. Please do not mail, email or bring transcripts, resumes, letters of recommendation, or additional documentation to the district. A document scanner is available for public use at the Parent Center. All applicants must apply by using the online system.
grade. A. editorial. Lake Hamilton Primary School is an above average, public school located in PEARCY, AR. It has 752 students in grades PK, K-1 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Compare Lake Hamilton Primary School to Other Schools. About. wolves.dsc.k12.ar.us/primary. (501) 767-9351.
Lake Hamilton Primary School. May 20 at 6:00 AM ·. BUTTERFLY RELEASE Ms. Carrouth's first grade students have been learning about the process of metamorphosis. After watching a caterpillar change into a butterfly, they released him to fly free in the field behind the Primary School #LHWolfNation. 88.
Lake Hamilton School District is an above average, public school district located in PEARCY, AR. It has 4,467 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in ...
LAKE HAMILTON PRIMARY SCHOOL The Capacity Planning Workbook is a tool to assist educational leaders in determining technology needs for digital instruction and online assessments. The information below includes the following assumptions including:
Lake Hamilton Elementary School students are doing a collaborative service project to go with the character focus of cooperation this month. During the week of December 6 - 10, second and third-grade students are asked to bring new hats, gloves, mittens, and scarves to school.
Lake Hamilton Primary School. 136 Oakbrook. Pearcy, AR 71964. ( School attendance zone shown in map) View full size Get directions. Tel: (501) 767-9351. www.lhwolves.net. SAVE SCHOOL. Lake Hamilton Primary School serves 691 students in grades Prekindergarten-1.
Lake Hamilton Primary School . One Pack. One Purpose. Our Students’ Success! Enrollment Employment About Us State Required Info Title IX . Search . Menu Menu . SCHOOL INFORMATION Show submenu for SCHOOL INFORMATION LIBRARY Show submenu for LIBRARY . PARENTS & STUDENTS Show
Tel: (501) 767-8725. www.lhwolves.net. SAVE SCHOOL. Lake Hamilton Elementary School serves 689 students in grades 2-3. Lake Hamilton Elementary School placed in the top 20% of all schools in Arkansas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2018-19 school year.
Lake Hamilton High School; Lake Hamilton Elementary; Lake Hamilton Primary; Lake Hamilton Middle; Lake Hamilton Intermediate; Lake Hamilton Junior High School; P 501-624-4420. F 501-232-2978. TDD/TTY 711. Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5:30pm We are an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
The only access to the school site is the school office between 8.30 and 3.00pm. All visitors must wear a mask when visiting the school. While parents aren’t required to be vaccinated, all staff on site have met the requirements of the vaccination order . The last day of the school year is 15th December closing at 1.00pm.