How to learn Koine Greek??
How To Learn Koine Greek
- Learn Koine Greek Online
Where to learn Koine Greek??
- Memorable visualizations (mnemonics) link Greek vocabulary and grammar concepts to their English definitions
- Avoids the traditional “rote” learning approach used by most curriculums
- Used by thousands of students over the past 40 years
What is the best way to learn New Testament Greek??
This is for people who say:
- I want to have access to the Greek behind the English in my translations.
- I want to understand the information my Strongs Bible gives me.
- I want to do Greek word studies, not English.
- I want to use better dictionaries and commentaries, and not be frightened by the Greek words.
- I don't have the time to do all the memory of traditional language learning.
How similar is Koine Greek to modern Greek??
Koine Greek (Biblical Greek) is more similar to Modern Greek than Ancient Greek. Languages can change pretty radically over time. Think Shakespeare and KJV Bible (500 years ago) vs. today. Then think of Beowulf (1000 AD) till today. Beowulf is almost completely unreadable compared to Modern English. The Ancient Greek of Plato and Aristotle is ...