What college classes should I take online??
What degree programs can be completed entirely online?
- Business Administration
- Business Operations, Applications and Technology
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Cyber Security/Information Assurance
- Database Management and Administration
- General Education Transfer Core
- General Studies
Are online college classes easier than on campus??
Once you find a course thoroughly interesting, it will hardly matter whether the course is in a campus or online. With the additional saving of cost and time, I would say that online classes are actually easier to take than the campus classes. However there is the issue of personal contact with fellow students.
What are online college courses like??
Here some examples of typical coursework for online classes:
- Read/Watch and Respond - You may have to read an excerpt or watch a lecture and write a response.
- Essay / Research paper - Just like in traditional classes, there will be writing!
- Exams - These may be monitors by webcam, or you might be required to take them at a testing facility.
What does it mean if online college courses are accredited??
What Does IT Mean if Online College Courses Are Accredited? Accredited colleges have proven that they offer quality education. If you take classes online that are properly accredited, you have gained the same education and training that a student would at a traditional campus-based college.