How do you get a motorcycle license in Maine??
- Provide proof that you are a Maine resident
- Provide proof that you are a U.S. citizen or are in the country lawfully ( legal presence)
- Provide two forms of proof of identity; one must indicate your date of birth and the other must bear your written signature.
- Complete a vision screening
How do I register a motorcycle in Maine??
- Your bill of sale/sales agreement from the dealer
- Blue title application (if the vehicle is a 1995 model year or newer)
- Evidence of insurance (ID card, policy or binder)
- White & yellow copy of registration application and excise tax receipt (from town office)
What size motorcycle requires a license??
Scooter and Motorcycle Laws by State
- Alabama. Alabama sorts motorized vehicles like scooters, mopeds, and motorized bicycles into a single category: motor-driven cycles.
- Alaska. ...
- Arizona. ...
- Arkansas. ...
- California. ...
- Colorado. ...
- Connecticut. ...
- Delaware. ...
- District of Columbia. ...
- Florida. ...
How do you get your motorcycle license??
You will need to:
- fill out an application form [PDF, 197 KB]
- present evidence of your identity
- prove your eyesight meets the required standard
- let the agent take your photo and signature
- present your basic handling skills certificate
- pay the learner licence application and test fees and book a test time
- pass the learner licence theory test.