What are the requirements for a New York real estate license??
Requirements to obtain a NY real estate salesperson license include:
- Successfully complete an approved 75-hour Salesperson course
- Being sponsored by a NY state real estate broker
- Passing the NY state real estate examination
- Applying for the NY real estate salesperson license and paying all applicable fees
How do you obtain a real estate license in New York??
In order to obtain a New York Real Estate License, you must take the New York Real Estate Exam and pass with a 70% or higher. Applicants must schedule their exam on the New York Department of State Occupational Licensing Management System, where you can also find other helpful exam information.
How to become an appraiser??
How to become an appraiser
- Become a trainee Complete and pass 75 hours of basic appraisal education, which includes three courses: Basic Appraisal Principles (30 hours), Basic Appraisal Procedures (30 hours), and National ...
- Gain experience Appraisal trainees must be supervised to get the required hours of experience before applying for another license level (such as licensed residential, certified residential, or certified ...
- Upgrade your appraisal license
How do you get a real estate appraisal license??
Getting Your License Find out about licensing requirements in your area. Become a trainee appraiser by contacting real estate appraisers. Complete the real estate appraiser application. Apply for the license you’re interested in. Include the appropriate fee with your application. Complete the qualifying exam.