How to renew my NH drivers license??
You will also need to bring the following documents:
- If your license is expired less than 1 year you may renew in person without additional documents.
- If your NH driver's license has been expired for more than 1 year but less than 3 years: 1 document to prove your identity. Proof of your NH residency.
- If your NH driver's license has been expired for more than 3 years: 1 document to prove your identity. ...
How do I get a duplicate license in NH??
- 1 document showing proof of identity such as an original birth certificate.
- 1 document showing proof of a Social Security number such as a Social Security card.
- Proof of NH residency (e.g. lease, current utility bill, NH vehicle registration, etc.). The NH DMV provides a full list of acceptable residency and identification documents.
How to renew a New Hampshire drivers license??
- Your driver license or non-driver identification card
- Your renewal notice which you received in the mail and should appear similar to the image to the right
- A valid credit or debit card (You must be an authorized user of this card)
- Your email address
- Your phone number
How do you obtain New Hampshire drivers license??
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old to apply for a license
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old to hold an interstate license and haul hazardous materials
- Drivers must hold a valid driver’s license
- Drivers must hold a permit before applying for a full license
- Drivers must hold a medical card if they certify as non-excepted