How to obtain a New Hampshire real estate license??
Who We Regulate:
- Associate Broker
- Managing Broker
- Principal Broker
- Real Estate Firm
- Real Estate Firm Branch
- Real Estate Trade Name
What are the requirements to become a real estate agent??
To be eligible to become a licensed real estate salesperson or agent, you must:
- Be at least 18 or 19 years old (depends on the state)
- Have legal US residency
- Complete your required prelicense education ( find your state's requirements)
- Pass your state real estate license examination
How do you renew a real estate license??
Real Estate Commission
- Customer Contact Form. Do you have questions about your professional license? ...
- Public Notice: The Real Estate Commission proposes to update the residential real property transfer disclosure statement form.
- Real Estate Business During COVID-19. ...
- Pearson VUE Testing Centers UPDATE. ...
- It is Time to Renew Your License! ...
What is the real estate commission in New Hampshire??
???? The data: We surveyed local agents and found that the average real estate commission in New Hampshire is 4.83%, which is less than the national average of 5.50%. That means, to sell an average New Hampshire house worth $374,600 you’ll pay about $18,100 in realtor fees.