How to become a real estate broker??
How to become a real estate broker
- Take a state-approved real estate sales course. First, real estate brokers need to be trained. ...
- Pass your state's real estate agent licensing exam. You must become a licensed real estate agent to become a real estate broker. ...
- Work as a real estate agent. Before you can start training as a real estate broker, you must work as a real estate agent. ...
- Get real estate certifications. You can earn several certifications to specialize in different types of real estate. This will help build your reputation and focus your brokerage.
- Take a state-approved real estate broker course. Once you gain experience as a real estate agent, you can take the real estate broker course. ...
- Pass the real estate broker exam. Every state has different exam requirements, but you must pass an exam to earn a real estate broker license.
How do you get a real estate license in NY??
In order to obtain a New York Real Estate License, you must take the New York Real Estate Exam and pass with a 70% or higher. Applicants must schedule their exam on the New York Department of State Occupational Licensing Management System, where you can also find other helpful exam information.
What are the requirements for a New York real estate license??
Requirements to obtain a NY real estate salesperson license include:
- Successfully complete an approved 75-hour Salesperson course
- Being sponsored by a NY state real estate broker
- Passing the NY state real estate examination
- Applying for the NY real estate salesperson license and paying all applicable fees
What states have real estate license reciprocity with New York??
- West Virginia