How do you get a Florida insurance license??
RESIDENT GENERAL LINES LICENSE
- STEPS TO OBTAIN 2-20 RESIDENT GENERAL LINES LICENSE:
- Step 1 - You must be: A natural person at least 18 years of age. ...
- Step 2 - Must have the following prerequisite (s) before applying: Have completed or taught a 200 hour course in property and casualty insurance, approved by the department, within four ...
How to get a Florida insurance license??
How to Get Your Florida Insurance License.
- Step 1: Complete the Florida Prelicensing Education. Regardless of the type of insurance license you are looking to earn, you will be required to ...
- Step 2: Submit the Florida License Application.
- Step 3: Complete Fingerprinting and Background Check.
- Step 4: Prepare and Sit for the Insurance Licensing Exam.
- Step 5: Pass License Application Review.
What is Florida State Insurance??
FL Auto Insurance Requirements. Florida is a no-fault insurance state. If you are injured in an accident, your car insurance will pay your medical costs up to your policy's limits, regardless of who caused the accident.