How to adapt to online Sunday school??
- fit your Sunday school format.
- adapt to tailor-fit the natural gifts of your teachers AND the activities your kids love.
- easily flex to match your classroom time frame.
- adjust to the different learning styles of your kids.
- include options for four age levels, spanning preschool to grade 6.
Why go to Sunday school??
- Sunday School is a foundational strategy for making disciples. That’s the core mission: make disciples.
- It is designed to have open groups.
- It is designed to have an intentional mix of saved and lost persons.
- It exists to make disciples, and that means it must be evangelistic. ...
Why is Sunday school important??
Sunday school is also an important part of the socializing process as it can help members, especially those children new to the community, to get to know one another. Sunday school dates back to the late 1700s when Robert Raikes proposed a plan to educate the poor, working children.
What is Sunday school??
The term, ‘Sunday school’ is used to refer to the system wherein religious education is rendered on Sundays by various religious congregations. Robert Raikes, an English philanthropist, felt the need to design a system, which could prevent the children in the slums from treading on the wrong paths in life.