How to achieve peak performance??
- Write material every day
- Tape your set you do and make yourself watch it
- Get on stage every night (or as much as humanly possible where you know your hearts really in it) / be willing to show up
How to manage stress for peak performance??
There are four key rules to progressively manage your stress for peak performance:
- Know your threshold for stress (What is your peak performance zone?)
- Constantly raise your threshold by challenging yourself to new levels of performance.
- Create intervals of rest between periods of peak demands. ...
- Control the controllable. ...
- getting sufficient rest
- eating for proper nutrition
- drink a minimum of 8-8 ounces of water daily
- exercise regularly
How to achieve peak performance at work??
To improve your focus and attention, stay mindful of your body:
- Keep both of your feet firmly on the ground. This will help you stay centered.
- Observe your posture. Relax your shoulders.
- Keep your spine straight. Many of us hunch our bodies over our desk. This collapses the lungs and reduces oxygenation. ...
- Stay mindful of your breath. Breathe slowly and steadily. This will also help ensure proper oxygenation.
What does peak athletic performance require??
To achieve peak athletic performance, you must allow the body to replenish itself. For high-performing athletes, experts may recommend state-of-the-art recovery technologies like hydrotherapy, compression and massage to enhance performance.