How do I get my Tennessee real estate license??
Real Estate License Requirements in Tennessee
- At least 18 years old.
- Resident of Tennessee for at least 45 days prior to obtaining the license.
- High school graduate or hold a GED.
- Complete 60-Hour Basic Principles of Real Estate Course before sitting for exam.
- Pass state exam by scoring at least a 70%.
- Complete 30-Hour New Affiliates Course before applying for licensure.
How to get a Tennessee real estate license??
Tennessee Real Estate Broker License
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you have a felony or misdemeanor conviction involving theft of money, services, or property, you are not eligible to apply. ...
- You must have completed 90 hours of affiliate broker Pre-Licensing real estate education.
- You must hold an active license that meets one of the following criteria:
What are the steps to getting a real estate license??
Getting a real estate license involves five simple steps. Start by learning the real estate license requirements for your specific state, then take your prelicense classes, take some practice tests, pass your state exam, and finally, register your license with your state.
Where can one get the online real estate license??
6 Steps Toward Getting Your Virginia Salesperson License
- Complete 60 hours of approved Pre-Licensing education. Successfully complete 60 clock-hours of approved Pre-Licensing salesperson courses. ...
- Pass the course final exam. ...
- Pass the Virginia real estate salesperson exam. ...
- Complete fingerprint requirement. ...
- Select a sponsoring broker. ...
- Complete the application. ...