How do you obtain a real estate license in Washington State??
To earn your real estate license in Washington, you must complete 90 hours of approved education, take the Washington Broker licensing exam, submit to fingerprinting, and apply for a state license.
How do you get a real estate license??
To obtain your real estate license, you must complete your state's real estate license application and pay any applicable fees. Most states have forms and fee information on their website. Real Estate Express customers may access their Student Tools for important information and links to resources.
Where to get my real estate license??
How to Get a Real Estate License
- Understand state licensing and education requirements.
- Take a pre-licensing course.
- Pass your state licensing exam.
- File a real estate license application.
- Find a real estate brokerage.
- Join the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Renew your license regularly.
How do you renew a real estate license??
Renew by Mail: Submit the Renewal Form for Real Estate Sales Agents and Brokers. Complete your CE at least 10 days before your expiration date, to ensure time for processing. Include payment of the renewal fee, with an additional paper processing fee.