How to renew CNA license in TN??
To renew a CNA certificate in Tennessee you must show documents verifying that you have worked for a minimum of eight hours in the last two years at a licensed facility. Employment in private duty services, companion services, and physician's offices are not accepted for CNA certification renewal.
How do you verify a nurse practitioner license??
Submit a written license verification request to the state board of nursing. In your request, state the nurse practitioner's name and/or license number. Indicate that you seek to verify license status. Include the mailing address you want the verification sent to. Depending upon the state, there may be a fee to process a mailed request.
How to renew TN nursing license??
All applicants must download the 8-Year Renewal Application Packet and provide the following items:
- Appropriate fees (Page 2)
- Completed "Application for Reinstatement of a Lapsed License - 8-Year Renewal" (Page 8)
- Proof of completion of 30 hours of Board-approved continuing education completed within the past two years (certificates are required) (Page 3)
How to verify nursing license??
If you are a California RN seeking licensure in another state or country requiring verification of your California RN license, please follow the instructions below:
- Obtain a copy of the appropriate application packet from the nursing board in the state or country in which you intend to apply for licensure. ...
- Review the application requirements to be sure that you are eligible for licensure in that state/country.
- If the application packet includes a form to request verification of licensure, complete your personal information, including your California RN license number. Otherwise, please write a letter detailing your request. ...
- Attach a check or money order in the amount of $100.00 made payable to "BRN" and mail to: California Board of Registered Nursing Attn: Renewals Unit PO Box 944210 Sacramento, ...
- Follow up with the other nursing board within three months to ensure they have received the verification. ...